CREATIVE INTERNATIONAL TAX CONSULTING FOR CLIENTS ALL ACROSS CANADA AND WORLDWIDE
From his office in the very heart of Toronto’s downtown financial and business core, Michael Atlas advises clients from all parts of Canada, and all over the rest of the world, in connection with INTERNATIONAL tax issues. He is a Chartered Professional Accountant who is widely known as being an expert in this field because of his extensive writings over many years.
As he said in a recent interview: “I concentrate in this exciting area of tax practice because it gives me the most opportunity to combine my technical knowledge and creative skills to save a fortune in taxes for clients!”
ADVISING ON A WIDE-RANGE OF INTERNATIONAL TAX ISSUES
Michael Atlas regularly provides Canadian tax advice in connection with issues such as the following:
- Tax planning for emigration from Canada
- Post-emigration expatriate issues
- Investment by Canadians in foreign businesses and corporations
- Offshore tax planning and the use of tax havens
- Investments by Canadians in foreign real estate
- Tax issues re offshore trusts
- Tax planning for immigration to Canada
- Tax planning for returning Canadian expatriates
- Non-residents carrying on business in Canada
- Canadian subsidiaries of foreign corporations
- Tax treaty issues
- Tax issues for investors and Canadian immigrants
- International tax planning for foreign investors in Canada
- non-resident investors
- International corporate tax planning regarding Canada
- Tax issues for investors who are Canadian immigrants
PARTICULARLY FOCUSED ON NON-RESIDENT TAX ISSUES
He is especially interested in NON-RESIDENT tax issues. Over the years, he has assisted a large number of Canadians to LEGALLY AVOID ALL CANADIAN TAXES by becoming non-residents. He is the author of the leading book on this subject, Canadian Taxation of Non-Residents, which is published by CCH Canadian Ltd. The 5th Edition of this book will be published in early 2016. This highly popular book is regularly used as a reference by accountants and lawyers in all parts of Canada.
HAS ADVISED HUNDREDS OF CANADIAN ACCOUNTING AND LAW FIRMS SINCE 1991
Michael Atlas formed his specialized tax consulting firm way back in 1991, after having been the top Tax Partner at a major Toronto accounting firm (now called Crowe Soberman LLP). His practice is totally devoted to CREATIVE TAX CONSULTING on international, as well as high-level domestic, tax issues. He DOES NOT PREPARE TAX RETURNS. He has provided tax advice to hundreds of accounting and law firms in all parts of Canada.
CAN ADVISE CLIENTS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
He can provide advice to individuals or corporations located ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. If clients cannot visit him in his downtown Toronto office, he can advise them by email, phone or Skype.
TO CONTACT MICHAEL ATLAS:
Phone (Office): 416.860.9175
Mobile (After-hours): 416.949.7111